For the schematics see: WBUS_DIP28_schematics.pdf
Do not charge an attached battery via the USB HS port on the PYBD.
Battery charging with the WBUS-DIP28 must only be done using the USB FS port which is the port on the WBUS-DIP28 itself.
Please take note of the following power supply options:
- The simplest way is to plug a USB cable into the USB FS port on the WBUS-DIP28. That will power the WBUS-DIP28 and the attached PYBD.
- You can attach a single-cell Li-Ion battery to a connector underneath the WBUS-DIP28 (see +/- labels in the rectangle under the USB FS connector). This battery will power an attached PYBD.
- If a USB cable is plugged in to the USB FS port and a battery is attached at the same time then USB will charge the battery.
- You can power the PYBD with a USB cable plugged in to the USB HS port of the PYBD, but you must not have a battery connected to the WBUS-DIP28.
- The VIN pin is output only on the WBUS-DIP28 and will be supplied by either the USB FS or battery.
- The 3V3 pin is output only and should not be used to power the board. It can be used as a regulated 3.3V output supply.